Saturday, November 17, 2012

FINNED Now Available!!!

Oh. Holy. Mother. Of. Poseidon.

FINNED is now available on Kindle for people to read!!! And the paperback will be on its way soon!!!

Oh, Lord, I hope readers will have fun and laugh and smile and...well...just all those things!  

There are literally no words to describe how it feels seeing my book sitting there for people to read. Reckon I'm not the only author--nor will I be the last--to be completely overwhelmed and on the brink of emotional overload (and, admittedly, a little more than a little teary eyed).

My mom always said that hugging me goodbye on my first day of school was one of the toughest, yet most rewarding days of her life. Today, I fully get that range of emotions. My characters are my ink-and-paper babies--I love them SO much that part of me didn't want to let them go out in the world...even though they have been as eager as a mob of honey badgers to get on out there.

So, I'm going to go stare at my book on Amazon...and maybe shed some tears that, for the record, will be strictly sinus related (off the record, it's waterworks central).

If you'd like to GET FINNED--head on over to Amazon for The Merworld Water Wars Series, FINNED.




6 comments:

  1. Will this be out for Nook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I'm so used to NOT seeing comments on my quiet little blog that I totally missed yours, and Bookish Brunette's!!! I'm so sorry!!! I literally cannot escape my Inner Idiot. :/

      Okay, Nook is Barnes & Noble, right? I think I'm in the KDP Select program right now (Gah, I'm awful with all of this technology/social media stuff), which means it is only available for Kindle at this time.

      Thank you so much for your interest, and I promise to get better with all of this (well, apart from the Inner Idiot bit--it's a permanent fixture :/).

      Delete
  2. Oh noooo I just wrote this HUGE post and I don't think it worked? :( Well in a nut shell it went like this:

    Awww congrats Sutton! I honestly just smiled through re reading your posts because I see so much of myself in them. It's good to know I am not alone in all the (paper bag breathing moments) It's easy to feel like we are alone in this world, so it is great to see someone with just as much passion. I know I will cry when I received my honest to God real life paperback in my hand, we really are lucky writing is the best job in the world. Congrats on your book, it's looks and sounds awesome and I can't wait to check it out.

    Hopefully you don't get a double up in messages? I am not repeating myself, just really wanted to tell you you're a star!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you SO MUCH! I honestly can't tell you how much your words mean to me. Oooh, you are SO not alone with the paper bag breathing--it's pretty much all I do these days.

      Many, many hugs to you, and thank you again, so much! <3

      Delete